What do you need for winter storage? Longacre’s Self Storage has drive up self storage units to protect your belongings during the colder months. Our Doylestown PA winter storage tips can assist you when packing the decorations away, summer clothes, even a car. Our storage prices make it easy on your budget and efficient for you to get organized.
Renting storage space in Doyelstown PA is easy with our storage calculator and online storage rentals. So, after you know how much you need to store, rent your storage unit online and start moving in!
This time of year comes with holidays, family, and a need for space, Longacre’s Self Storage has you covered.
Holiday Storage Tips
- Keep strings of lights together and knot free by wrapping them around cardboard. It is also helpful to mark which are colored lights, or put them in a different box.
- Store gifts for others in a storage unit so the surprise is kept.
- Mark gifts or wrap them in different paper to tell which items go to which person.
Self Storage for the New Year
- Get organized room by room. Sort through closets and drawers, removing items going to storage, donation, or the trash.
- Use bubble wrap or newsprint paper to keep your fragile items together. Moving supplies are conveniently sold in our office.
Whether you need self storage during the summer or winter season, Longacre’s Self Storage can guide you to the right storage unit. Our storage units safely store records, furniture, or even vehicles. Drive up storage allows our customers to move with ease or travel worry free, knowing their belongings are safe with us.
You can start renting self storage today, by renting online or stopping by our office on King Road in Doylestown PA.